Durham Arts Council is currently seeking instructors for our camp program. Specific needs include –
- Performing and Visual Arts Instructors for School Break camps for ages 5-12. (9am – 3pm)
- Afternoon Adventures instructors for School Break and Summer Camps for ages 5-12. (Based upon availability.)
- Music Instructor for Summer Cultural Camps for ages 7-13.
- Summer Cultural Camp visual and performing arts instructors for ages 5-6.
- Summer Mini Camp visual and performing arts instructors for ages 5-12. (June 12-16 and August 14-25, 9am – 3pm)
Camp instructor positions are contract positions that pay $25/hr. A Bachelors of Fine Arts or Teaching degree is preferred, but equivalent experience teaching visual or performing arts will be considered. Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com. For qualified applicants, an interview will be scheduled. To find out more about the Durham Arts Council summer camp programs please visit https://durhamarts.org/dac-camps/. Background check and COVID vaccine required. Durham Arts Council is an equal opportunity employer.