We are very happy to announce that starting for the Fall session we will be using a new registration system, CivicPlus!
Similar to our current registration system, CivicPlus is a cloud-based system that will allow students to register online. We were in search of a system that is more user friendly for the students and families and CivicPlus has many features that will improve the student experience with registration.
As part of this transition new and existing students will need to create a new account in CivicPlus. This is a simple process that should only take a few minutes. It is suggested you create your account prior to registration opening on July 29.
We are aware that some students currently have credits on their accounts. These credits will be transferred over. If you believe you have a credit and don’t see your credit reflected on your account when you go to register, please contact Janet Bell at email@example.com. We will confirm your credit and add it to your new account. Students will be able to apply any account credits when registering online in CivicPlus.
We can also be reached in the office at 919-560-2726 Monday-Friday, 9am – 5pm if you need any help setting up you your new account.
Registration Opens July 29 at 10am!
Click Here to access the new online catalog/registration system.
How to create an account:
1. Select Login/Create Account in the upper left corner, then select Create Your Account.
2. On mobile devices, select Account in the upper right corner and click Sign Up.
3. When creating a new account, it is extremely important to enter the parent’s/adult’s information first. The first person on the account created will be the default player/head of household and must be an adult.
4. Fill out the required information.
5. To receive text alerts (such as class cancellations), indicate your mobile carrier next to your cell number.
6. To receive important notifications, opt-in to receive all communication types.
7. Additional household members (spouse, children, etc.) may be added at any time in your Account Settings. Click the Add New Account Member Button on the left. Keep your entire household on one account!
8. Browse our catalog for upcoming classes and register online by clicking the Browse/Register button in the upper right corner!
Tutorials on creating an account:
Please note: For summer camp registration families still need to use Proclass to register.